Diversity and Inclusion at Making Moves
Making Moves prides itself on disrupting the property industry. Historically, this industry is non diverse in nature. Therefore, Making Moves wants to advocate and implement systemic change within the property industry, and ultimately be the leaders of innovation. Making Moves wants to build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society.
Making Moves is committed to ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Promoting a supportive and inclusive culture is key. Making Moves recognises individuals with different cultures, perspectives and experiences can bring valuable insights to the workplace and enhance the way we work. Therefore, it is important for this policy to be embedded into all aspects of company culture, to maximise the opportunity to achieve continued business growth and success.
Making Moves recognises the importance of attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce. It recognises, fosters and rewards merit, whilst continuing to value and leverage diversity. Making Moves has worked to embed diversity in all areas, and strives to:
- Create a welcoming environment for all.
- Build a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society so that Making Moves is able to meet the needs of all its clients.
- Ensure that the unique talents of each employee are utilised, and that all applicants, employees and clients feel valued, understood, and are given equal opportunity.
- Create well rounded and open-minded employees, with a workplace culture free from bullying, harassment and victimisation. Promoting dignity and respect for all, where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Enhance Making Moves ability to attract and retain employees, clients and customers by leveraging its reputation for fairness, transparency, integrity, and consistent delivery of best-in-class service.
- Treat all its employees in a fair and consistent manner, promoting good working relationships and encouraging high standards of conduct and work performance.
Our Strategic Goals:
- By December 2022 we want to increase diverse workforce representation.
- By the end of 2026 we will have a significantly more diverse workforce representation across every level of the organisation, to better reflect the UK population.
- To ensure at least 50% of every candidate shortlist consists of candidates from underrepresented groups.
- To increase gender diversity in new starters by 50% this year.
- To have over 90% of the workforce declare that they believe they are working for an inclusive and diverse company. Agreeing that they feel valued and respected, and Making Moves offers a welcoming environment for all.
To talk to us further about diversity and inclusion at Making Moves, contact us.