The purpose of the role is to establish new business opportunities through the identification anddevelopment of sales leads. Responsibilities will include:
- Researching contacts who have moved businesses, including where have they gone
- Researching and qualifying data for calling lists, contact details and basic information as well as mutual contacts and potential approaches to win the lead
- Following up and chasing new business opportunities
- Development and maintenance of the company CRM
- Self-sourcing new business opportunities
- Hitting KPIs and working to targets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Interest in sales
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- A desire to progress and develop in a fast-paced environment
- A wanting to learn and push boundaries to develop a higher skill base
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills
- Experience in property market is not necessary
- Bonus scheme: we believe in rewarding good performance, so team members may also be offered a bonus for individual or team performance. This is non-contractual and offered fully at the discretion of Making Moves London Ltd
- Commission scheme: Head of Sales will have a commission scheme tailored to their role.
- We have a strategy focussed on investing in our employees training and development.
- 25 working days paid holidays, in addition to bank holidays
- Additional day off on your Birthday as part of the positive culture at Making Moves London Ltd
- The Company will provide a laptop for business use
- Pension: matched pension contributions.
- Private Health Insurance (kicks in after probation pass)
- Juno (wellbeing app): £75 to spend on wellbeing a month
- Access to company wealth manager
- Team events monthly, team trips yearly for hitting company target (Amsterdam this year)
- Best office in Shoreditch
- Free nutritional snacks
- Supportive & inclusive team culture
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Making Moves wants to advocate and implement systemic change within the property industry, and ultimately be the leaders of innovation. We are building a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society. Read our full policy on our website.