Do you need to rethink your office before your lease ends?
Current market conditions are encouraging occupiers to rethink the way they utilise the office.
- Do you think you need less space as staff will be working from home?
- Could you potentially need more space to manage social distancing in the short term?
- Would it be cheaper to stay in your current office or potentially move to a smaller more affordable location?
Making Moves provide advice to companies on the most suitable strategy. This can either be through a re-design of the existing layout, a potential sub-letting of part, or the disposal of the entire office and a relocation to a new more cost effective space.
Free of charge
We provide the following at no cost:
- Desktop redesign and space plan of your office.
- Review of current lease and financial commitments.
- Market overview and summary strategy report.
Why Making Moves Exit?
- Low marketing costs.
- Expert advice on the easiest and fastest route of disposal.
- Ability to market your space discreetly to over 3,000 active companies within our existing database.
LG Floor, Mill House, Bermondsey, SE1
G&1st Floor, The Lantern, Bermondsey, SE1
1st Floor, Rivington Street, Hackney, EC2
1st Floor, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1
2nd Floor, Corsham Street, Hoxton, N1
3rd Floor, Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, W1T
1st Floor, Churchill House, Old Street, EC1
8th Floor, Holborn Tower, Holborn, WC1
1st Floor, Morelands, Old Street, EC1
3rd Floor, Bower Tower, Old Street, EC1
4th Floor, Finsbury Avenue, Liv Street, EC2
4th Floor, Broadwick Street, Soho, W1