Making Moves made the search and selection process of our new office very straight forward. We managed to view a number of properties not even on the market. Their assistance through a tough legal process also more than justified their fee.
- Client required new HQ for UK office.
- Building must have a short term lease of no more than three years.
- The new property must have meeting rooms and kitchen already in place.
- The client had viewed properties prior to our engagement but limited availability had left them struggling to find space.
Where we added value
- Our knowledge of the City of London allowed us to unlock ‘off market’ opportunities.
- We achieved savings of over £100,000 on behalf of the client.
- Our experience in negotiations led to the property being secured above another two parties.
- Our detailed search process uncovered a number of properties with a fit-out already in place limiting the client’s upfront cost.