I instructed Making Moves early in 2015 as we had a lease expiry due in December 2015. Prior to this I had been bombarded with calls from commercial agents who were incredibly pushy and difficult to deal with. From the moment I met Tobi, I liked him instantly. He understood our needs as a Digital Marketing Agency, he tirelessly took me on tours to find a suitable new office and presented me with plenty of options, one of which we secured and move to in January 2016. Throughout the process Tobi managed our expectations and gave good advice, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with him and would not hesitate to recommend Making Moves in the future.
- To remain in Clerkenwell.
- To keep the new rent as close to the existing rent as possible.
- To find flexible lease terms.
- Ensure the new office could accommodate any future growth.
Where we added value
- The client was being forced to move due to the Landlord serving notice and redeveloping to residential use.
- Client had to remain in Clerkenwell despite rents doubling in the area since they previously searched for offices.
- A tight brief and limited budget led to a challenging brief.
- Over 15 different properties sourced and viewed with the client.
- The final chosen property was secured at competitive terms well below current market rents.