- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies to serve all departments, current and new
- Writing and editing press releases
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
- Build and nurture relationships with press contacts and agencies in the UK
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media (reviews/awards)
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Working with Marketing to organise events including press conferences, webinars and press tours.
- Contribute to the idea’s generation and pitch stories to the media
What we’re looking for
- Significant experience in a public relations role is a must
- Proven track record designing and executing successful local and national PR campaigns
- Strong relationships with local and national businesses and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- A reliable individual who will take responsibility for their role and tasks within the company
- An interest in property
- A strong communicator
- A desire to do well and achieve in everything you do
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Effective time management and ability to manage their own workload
Salary AND Benefits
- £38,000 – £45,000 pro-ratad DOE
- Discretionary end of year bonus based on performance
- 25 days annual leave and an additional days holiday for your birthday
- Team annual trip (Performance Based – Berlin 2018, New York 2019)
- Subscription to Company perks scheme
- Private GP service and annual health assessment
- Professional development and training
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Monthly and Quarterly Team Activities
- Best office in Shoreditch
- Free nutritional snacks
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Making Moves wants to advocate and implement systemic change within the property industry, and ultimately be the leaders of innovation. We are building a workforce that is truly representative of all sections of society. Read our full policy here.